Truly Grass Fed natural cheddars are made with milk from cows that are 95% grass fed* and spend most of the year leisurely roaming and grazing on lush green pastures. Our mature Cheddar is aged for 12 months, which gives it a creamy texture and bold taste, whereas our six-month aged cheddar is perfectly smooth with a creamy consistency. Both are sure to please discerning cheese lovers.
When you choose Truly Grass Fed, you can be assured that you’re choosing ingredients that adhere to our highest standards of nutrition, flavour and quality. Always non-GMO, growth hormone rBST-free* and antibiotic free.‡ That's the Truly Grass Fed difference.
In table top cheddar
Our natural, nutritious cheeses offer flavour profiles to meet your customers' needs. From its perfectly smooth mouth-feel to its creamy consistency, it is truly delicious.
In food service
Our Truly Grass Fed cheese is the perfect ingredient for food service applications where every ingredient counts towards supporting a natural ethos. It melts effortlessly over a burger and adds a flavour punch to pasta. A versatile cheese, it delivers both on functionality and taste.
Get in Touch
We created this seal of excellence to communicate the premium quality and the promise of integrity that goes hand in hand with our dairy. Click here to find out more.
At least 95% naturally grass fed
Our cows are 95% grass fed, with the remaining 5% coming from concentrates.
Animal welfare friendly
All Truly Grass Fed products are certified Animal Welfare Approved by AGW.
No artificial growth hormones
Truly Grass Fed dairy products are 100% free from rBST (also known as rBGH), a genetically engineered variant of a natural growth hormone produced by dairy cows.
Access to pasture
Truly Grass Fed cows live how nature intended: outside. They are free to leisurely roam and graze on acres of lush, plentiful grass and enjoy their spacious surroundings for most of the year.
Many Truly Grass Fed farms have been passed down through generations, and our farmers represent a mix of young, highly skilled entrepreneurs and seasoned veterans.
1% for the planet
TGF is a certified member of 1% for the Planet, committed to giving 1% of gross sales each year to approved non-profit partners.
* Source: “Effect of pasture versus indoor feeding systems on raw milk composition and quality over an entire lactation” and “Quality characteristics, chemical composition, and sensory properties of butter from cows on pasture versus indoor feeding system” .** Online quantitative survey among 1000 U.S. consumers - Age 20-60 - Primary grocery shoppers - Routine dairy consumption Survey Fielded November 2016.*** 95% grass-fed cows for 250 days on a three-year average (taking inclement weather into account).**** No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from growth hormone-treated and non-growth hormone-treated cows.