Truly Grass Fed
Truly Grass Fed is a premium grass-fed dairy ingredient brand for Food and Nutrition companies to support and endorse their natural brands in market. Truly Grass Fed is on a mission to do dairy better. With small herds and a passion for the art of farming, natural Truly Grass-Fed products are made from milk from cows that graze in open pastures for most of the year. Our portfolio includes milk proteins, whey proteins, cheese, butter and casein to suit all needs. When choosing Truly Grass Fed , you can be assured that you’re choosing ingredients that adhere to our highest standards of nutrition, flavour and quality.
Working with nature
At least 95% naturally grass fed
Our cows are 95% grass fed, with the remaining 5% coming from concentrates
Animal welfare friendly
No artificial growth hormones
Truly Grass Fed dairy products are 100% free from rBST (also known as rBGH), a genetically engineered variant of a natural growth hormone produced by dairy cows.
Access to pasture
Truly Grass Fed cows live how nature intended: outside. They are free to leisurely roam and graze on acres of lush, plentiful grass and enjoy their spacious surroundings for most of the year.
Many Truly Grass Fed farms have been passed down through generations, and our farmers represent a mix of young, highly skilled entrepreneurs and seasoned veterans.